Why Take a Multivitamin?
Let’s face it – staying healthy today requires an action plan. Every day, our bodies face challenges due to:
- Processed and fatty food
A combination of good nutrition, exercise, and multivitamin supplementation will replace nutrients lost by these stressors and give your body what it needs for optimal health.
At one time, we only took multivitamins to treat deficiencies. Now they are recognized as an important means of achieving and maintaining good health. When taken to support a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, multivitamins ensure that we get everything we need to look and feel our best.
Why Take a Multi?
Multivitamins deliver the most benefit when you choose the right formula for your requirements. A good quality supplement should promote health in the following areas:
- Nervous system: Magnesium and B vitamins support the health of your nervous system and increase resilience under stress.
- Heart: Coenzyme Q10 is a potent antioxidant that is involved in energy production in the heart. It protects LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and helps lower blood pressure. Omega-3 will help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Bones: Supplements that contain calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D are essential to achieving and maintaining a healthy bone density.
- Energy levels: B vitamins are essential to energy production. Magnesium, iron, and potassium also enable sustained energy levels, especially for women who may be low in iron due to menstruation.
- Immunity: Vitamins A, C, and E all support a healthy immune system. So do the minerals selenium and zinc.
- Healthy weight: Chromium helps to metabolize protein, fat, and carbohydrates and stabilize blood sugar levels.
Let’s not forget antioxidants! Nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene are a powerful defense against cell damage due to free radicals. Vitamin C in particular supports collagen production, which keeps our skin, bones, and blood vessels in prime shape.
Different Bodies, Different Needs
Men and women have their own unique needs when it comes to multivitamin supplementation.
Vitamin B6, vitamin E and magnesium help maintain hormone balance in women and can even ease PMS symptoms. Zinc is an important contributor to men’s reproductive health, assisting in healthy sperm production and normal prostate function.
Beyond gender, your lifestyle can also play a role in which multi is right for you.
Ready for a Solution?
Platinum Naturals has a wide range of multivitamin solutions that give you the essential nutrients you need for strength, immunity, and overall health. The best thing you can do for your body is exercise regularly, enjoy a balanced diet, and supplement both practices with a quality multivitamin. You’ll look great and feel even better for a long time to come.
Platinum Naturals creates high-quality, natural health products that deliver results you can feel. Whether you are looking for: increased energy levels, improved bone density or to find relief from a cold, our award-winning Superior Nutrient Absorption deliver system helps ensure you absorb the nutrients you need for improved health. We only use high-quality ingredients and our products never contain binders, fillers, artificial colours or preservatives.