What’s In A Makeup Artist’s Makeup Bag?
Ever wondered what a makeup artist keeps in their makeup bag? We did too! Watch as Janine Holmes, Professional Makeup Artist, shares her favourite products.
What’s In Her Makeup Bag?
- Danica Studio Llamarama Large Cosmetic Bag (so cute!)
- Dr. Hauschka Blush Duo
- Province Apothecary Repairing + Conditioning Lip Balm
- Fitglow Beauty Vegan Good Lash +
- COOLA Rosilliance Organic BB Cream Light/Medium SPF 30
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick (in “Dreamer” and “Pioneer”)
- Plume Sculpt & Refine Tweezers
- beautyblender Pink Sponge
Janine Holmes has been a prominent figure in the Toronto makeup and hair industry for over 17 years. As a noted expert in her field, Janine’s skills have been on display at events ranging from The Junos to Toronto Fashion Week. Once a trainer for MAC Cosmetics, Janine has a passion & flair for passing on the newest makeup and hair tips and techniques. She has had the opportunity to work with prominent photographers, directors, fashion designers and well-known personalities such as Lady Gaga, Adam Levine, Elisha Cuthbert and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Janine is also the Founder/Lead Artist for the mobile beauty company-I Do! Beauty Co.