This pasta salad recipe is quick, easy, and features organic pasta in animal shapes. If you’re looking for a fun recipe to send to school with your kids this fall, try this one!
- 2 cups cooked Alb-Gold Organic Kids Pasta Safari
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 cup orange pepper, chopped
- 2 cups Eden Organic Canned Garbonzo Beans
- 2 tbsp Maison Orphee White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Fair Trade Molasses
- 1 tbsp Spectrum Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
Cook Safari pasta according to package directions. Let pasta cool, then combine with all other ingredients to make the salad. Portion into lunch boxes, kits and containers.