Try out your culinary skills, or add some variety to weeknight dinners, slow weekend lunches and dinner parties with the Well.ca Meal Kit Bundles! We’ve picked our top four choices for the Fall season to keep you one step ahead of every meal.
For a seriously delicious, warming dinner try our Vegan Protein-Packed Alfredo Gnocchetti Meal Kit Bundle. This vegan and guilt free dinner kit features an organic sun dried veggie and mushroom mix, turmeric and rice gnocchetti, coconut milk, and tofu!
It comes with everything you need for a meal for up to four people, just add salt and pepper to taste.
Pro-tip! This meal is perfect for leftovers the next day!
- In a food processor or blender, add tofu and coconut milk and blend until smooth. Heat the tofu/coconut milk mixture on medium heat in a large sauce pan and add the Solenzi Boscaiolo Organic Sundried Vegetable & Mushroom Mix, and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring often.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the Solenzi Organic Turmeric & Rice Gnocchetti according to package directions and reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- Slowly incorporate the reserved cooking water while stirring until creamy consistency is achieved.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Optional: sprinkle nutritional yeast for a delicious cheesy taste, add frozen peas for a pop of freshness, or sautéed Oyster mushrooms for extra mushroomy goodness!
This quick and delicious Chickpea Curry Bowl meal kit is an absolute savior for a comforting, nutritious dinner on those super busy weeknights. It’s perfect for two people, but we also love it as a meal and leftover combo. Just heat the chickpea curry and rice according to their package directions and enjoy!
We love the Smashed Chickpea Salad Wraps Meal Kit Bundle because it’s favourful, customizable, and most importantly, it’s fun to create! We love it for Saturday or Sunday lunches when the family has a little extra time to come together and enjoy.
This set includes organic chickpeas, vegan mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and coconut wraps. Follow the recipe below to get the whole family in on creating these delicious and easy wraps!
- 1 Package of NUCO Coconut Wraps Original
- 1 Can Eat Wholesome Organic Chick Peas
- 2 Tbs. Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo
- 2 1/2 tsp. Eden Organic Yellow Stoneground Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
Additional Ingredients Required (Not included in meal kit):
- 1/4 + 1/8 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Purple Onion
- 2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Dill Weed
- 8-10 Grinds of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbs. Finely Chopped Dill Pickles
Roughly smash the chickpeas with a fork until most is smashed, but leave some whole chickpeas for texture. Add the pickles, onion, mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, dill, and black pepper. Mix well and season to taste! Roll up in the NUCO Coconut Wraps and enjoy!
This delicious Vegan Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip + PB Chickpea Cookies Meal Kit offers the perfect healthy cookies to round off any dinner party or pot-luck. This kit includes organic chick peas, salted caramel peanut butter, vanilla extract, organic maple syrup, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and even baking powder!
Follow the recipe below for these deliciously guilt-free homemade cookies!
- 1 Can Eat Wholesome Organic Chick Peas
- 5 tsp Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Fatso High Performance Crunchy Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Canadian Heritage Organics Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips into a food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- With clean, damp hands, shape into small round balls onto a baking sheet. The mixture will be sticky, so keep wetting your hands with water between each ball
- Flatten each ball into a cookie shape
- Bake for about 14-15 minutes
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes before eating
- These will keep in the fridge for about 4 days in a tightly sealed container
Are we missing a meal kit? Tell us below what meal bundles would make your life easier!