8 Summer Popsicle Recipes that are Perfect for Your Zoku Pop Maker!
Refreshing, tasty, and endlessly customizable, popsicles are one of our favourite summer treats! Grab your Zoku Pop Maker and get inspired with our favourite summer popsicle recipes.
1. Sparkling Fruit Pops
A simple, sweet summer dessert.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces fruit essenced sparkling water such as LaCroix
- Arrange fruit slices into each Zoku Classic Pop mold. If desired, use a chopstick to neatly arrange the fruit.
- Pour the sparkling water into each mold, stopping just below the fill line.
- Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours.
- Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
2. Mint Julep Classic Pops
Everything you love about this classic cocktail, in a summer-perfect popsicle!
- 3 ounces mint simple syrup
- 3 ounces whisky
- 14 ounces club soda, flattened
- In a small saucepan, heat water, sugar and mint leaves over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Discard mint leaves.
- In a small pitcher, mix together 3 oz of the mint simple syrup, 3 oz whisky and 14 oz of flattened club soda. Pour into Zoku Classic Pop molds. Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours. Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
Mint Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 mint leaves
3. Fiesta Ice Pops
These pops are made with honey, lime, and ginger for a refreshing summer treat. Get the recipe here.
4. Yogurt Fruit and Granola Popsicles
These pops are a tasty, healthy grab & go snack that kids will love. Get the recipe here.
5. Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles
Made with fresh fruit, chia seeds, and coconut water for a delicious hydrating treat. Get the recipe here.
6. Firecracker Ice Pops
Seasonal berries + yogurt = the perfect summer dessert! Get the recipe here.
7. Roasted Bluberries and Cream Matcha Popsicles
Made with matcha powder, coconut milk, and roasted blueberries for an antioxidant-rich treat. Get the recipe here.
8. Rainbow Popsicles
These popsicles are loaded with fruit and veggies and taste as good as they look! Get the recipe here.