Refreshing, tasty, and endlessly customizable, popsicles are one of our favourite summer treats! Grab your Zoku Pop Maker and get inspired with our favourite summer popsicle recipes.
1. Sparkling Fruit Pops
A simple, sweet summer dessert.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces fruit essenced sparkling water such as LaCroix
- Arrange fruit slices into each Zoku Classic Pop mold. If desired, use a chopstick to neatly arrange the fruit.
- Pour the sparkling water into each mold, stopping just below the fill line.
- Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours.
- Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
2. Mint Julep Classic Pops
Everything you love about this classic cocktail, in a summer-perfect popsicle!
- 3 ounces mint simple syrup
- 3 ounces whisky
- 14 ounces club soda, flattened
- In a small saucepan, heat water, sugar and mint leaves over medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat and let cool completely. Discard mint leaves.
- In a small pitcher, mix together 3 oz of the mint simple syrup, 3 oz whisky and 14 oz of flattened club soda. Pour into Zoku Classic Pop molds. Place handles in Zoku Classic Pops and freeze for 8 hours. Run Zoku Classic Pops under warm water for a few seconds to help release pops.
Mint Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 mint leaves
3. Fiesta Ice Pops
These pops are made with honey, lime, and ginger for a refreshing summer treat. Get the recipe here.
4. Yogurt Fruit and Granola Popsicles
These pops are a tasty, healthy grab & go snack that kids will love. Get the recipe here.
5. Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles
Made with fresh fruit, chia seeds, and coconut water for a delicious hydrating treat. Get the recipe here.
6. Firecracker Ice Pops
Seasonal berries + yogurt = the perfect summer dessert! Get the recipe here.
7. Roasted Bluberries and Cream Matcha Popsicles
Made with matcha powder, coconut milk, and roasted blueberries for an antioxidant-rich treat. Get the recipe here.
8. Rainbow Popsicles
These popsicles are loaded with fruit and veggies and taste as good as they look! Get the recipe here.