Rebecca & Erin's Picks, Video
Rebecca & Erin’s Trending Beauty Picks
4 years ago Posted at 10:00h 0 Comments
We admit it – at Well.ca, beauty products are our favourite way to indulge (that and chocolate!). So we’re pretty excited about these on-trend, cult beauty favourites that everyone is talking about!
- Pai Skincare Light Works Rosehip Cleansing Oil: This certified organic, palm-free cleansing oil glides over the face and eyes with ease and without irritation. Simply rinse away to leave skin looking radiant.
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser: Gentle enough for daily use and suitable for all skin types, this cleanser removes makeup while leaving the skin smooth and moisturized but never over-dry.
- Herbivore Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish: Give yourself the royal treatment! Reveal silky smooth skin with this intoxicating and ultra-hydrating polish that will spoil your whole body with luxe moisture.
- COOLA Face Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Matte Tint: Unscented and lightly tinted, this broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen gives you a line-smoothing, matte finish and fights signs of ageing caused by the sun.
- Maya Chia The Highlight of the Day After Hours Illuminating Face Serum: Suspended in an ultra-lightweight infusion of nutrient-rich botanicals, this highlighting makeup is a treat for your skin and imparts a believable sunlit sheen.
- W3LL PEOPLE Bio Brightener Stick Universal Glow: This illuminating stick gives a hydrated, youthful glow without greasiness. It also brightens—while organic green tea, olive and aloe heal and renew your skin.
- ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Pink Melon: Lightweight lip colour meets nourishing balm. In the world of lipstick and lip balms, this award-winning lippy claims middle-ground, providing care with colour.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.