Planning a trip? You’re going to need these family travel essentials. We know how to travel with littles—without losing your mind or your kids. Bon voyage!
- Lug Cargo 5 Piece Packing Kit: A real fave of ours—it makes packing your kids and yourself easy (don’t pack the kids, just their stuff).
- Babyzen YOYO+ Stroller: Get off the plane and go with this popular European stroller that can be carried over your shoulder and fits in the overhead bin in a plane.
- Trunki Ride On Suitcase: This hard suitcase is packable, towable and ride-able. Cute, functional and an excellent way for littles to learn to take care of their own stuff.
- COOLA Body Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 Citrus Mimosa and COOLA Daydream Mineral Primer SPF 30 Unscented: Green, yet still seriously luxurious, both of these protect and nourish while remaining free of parabens, paba, and phthalates.
- thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen: This natural SPF 50 sunscreen goes on super smooth, doesn’t whiten in the way many natural sunscreens do and smells amazing.
- Melissa & Doug Water Wow: Mess-free painting! Kids use the pen to color in each scene and then let it dry to erase the pictures and fill it in again and again.
- Roobar Roobiotic Pre & Probiotic Balls: When travelling, eating well isn’t always at the top of our list. Filled with pre and probiotics, these are like a reset button for your tummy.
- MYTAGALONGS Plug In Ear Bud Case: No more untangling or scrounging at the bottom of your bag(s) for earbuds and charge cords. Holds earbuds, a charge cord, and wall plug.
For more health, lifestyle, and wellness videos, check out and subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.