Rebecca & Erin’s Top Trending Beauty Picks
One of the things that we love to do at Well.ca is talk about the new and exciting products that people are loving at the office, or that our customers are loving. Here are some of our new favourite beauty buys that are taking over our bathrooms and beauty routines.
- Wildcraft All Purpose Salve: We love convenient, multi-purpose products like this one. It soothes and moisturizes skin and lips and can be used for eczema. Wildcraft gets bonus points for being a Toronto-based company!
- Herbivore Botanicals Bamboo Charcoal Bar: After a long day, we like the idea of ridding our skin of impurities and toxins. The charcoal in this bar draws them out from deep within your pores, gently exfoliates, and absorbs oil.
- Piperwai Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant: The charcoal in this natural deodorant adds a serious punch to natural deodorant formulations for both drawing out toxins and absorbing wetness. Don’t worry about black stains in your armpits, we found once we rubbed it in, the blackness disappeared completely.
- 100% Pure Organic Coffee Caffeine Eye Cream: With 6 kids between us, we don’t get nearly as much sleep as we would like! Gently dab this anti-inflammatory, caffeine-rich cream onto your eye area and watch as the green tea and coffee de-puff and get the blood flowing to brighten circles, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5: Hyaluronic acid is something we have both recently added to our beauty regime. This serum penetrates and hydrates your skin. You can seal in the benefits with a light facial oil.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.