The Holidays are coming and, ready or not, it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to get for your kids. Surprise them with some of the most wanted—and anticipated—toys of the year!
- Paw Patrol Ultimate Fire Truck Playset: Perfect for endless adventures and rescues with Marshall. This truck has an extendable 2 foot ladder, flashing lights, sounds, and even a water cannon launcher! For even more exciting missions, combine and play with Chase, Zuma, Skye or Rocky – they make great stocking stuffers!
- Pomsies: New to Well.ca—Pomsies are crazy cute and fun. Pet them, snuggle them and wear them around your wrist. Dance to get them to sing—the faster you shake, the more they sing!
- Hape Grand City Station: Trains have been a kid fave forever—this 2-level, 45-piece wooden station set even includes a recorder for station announcements and a destination projector. Plus, it works with other wooden Hape Trains. All aboard!
- Playmobil: Let kids experience different roles with figures that overcome all kinds of challenges—as knights or pirates; athletes or baristas; doctors, parents or police.
- Antsy Pants Fire Truck Vehicle Kit: Now your child can be their own hero with a giant fire truck that inspires imaginative play. Simple to build and big enough for kids to get inside—it’s pretty awesome!
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall: No need for a Iegilimens (mind-reading) spell to know your little Harry Potter fan will want this set! It comes with 10 figures (including Harry, Ron & Hermione), wands, cauldrons and more! Check out the LEGO Harry Potter shop for even more magical building sets.
- Kid Made Modern Beach Bash Jewelry Kit: Arts & crafts kits are all the rage—and we love this beach-themed jewelry kit. It comes with beads, shells and hemp for cool bracelets. Plus easy-to-follow instructions so it’s kid-friendly! Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Jellycat Bashful Unicorn Really Really Big: This beautiful but bashful unicorn is 43 inches tall and full of magic and moonlight. Sprinkle bedtime and playtime with stardust and let their imaginations go on a gallop!
To shop even more of the hottest toys of 2018, check out our Holiday Toy Shop!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.