Rebecca & Erin’s Spring 2018 Picks (feat. Lisa & Christine!)
Spring is finally here! Along with Rebecca’s picks, find out what the beauty and home buyers, Lisa and Christine, are loving this Spring.
Products & Brands Featured:
- Micro of Switzerland Mini Micro Deluxe Kickboard: This new edition micro scooter supports up to 75 pounds and is amazing. The same company also makes a pedal-less bike – highly recommended by Rebecca’s kids.
- mifold Grab-and-Go Booster Seat: A booster seat that fits in your carry-on, your glove box or your diaper bag. For kids over 4 years, over 40 pounds and over 40 inches, this is a fantastic option.
- Vapour Organic Beauty: Organic, sustainable and extremely luxe, Vapour Organic is new to Well.ca. Their makeup is fantastic, and their deodorant won a Glamour Mag 2018 beauty award!
- basd Body Care: Practice self-care with this Canadian, organic, plant-”basd” beauty line. Lisa adores the coffee scrub made from organic coffee beans.
- Ono Pet Bowls: Anyone with a fur baby knows the mess-around-the-bowl issue. This is two bowls in a silicone mat that suctions to the floor, so the mat, mess and bowls stay put.
- Boulder Clean: Biodegradable, plant-based cleaning products are the way to our home buyer’s heart. Boulder Clean’s products are just that, all at an excellent price point.
- Skeem Citronella Candles: A modern – and beautiful – take on the backyard citronella candle infused with scents like grapefruit and eucalyptus that can give up to 80-90 hours of burn time.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.