2019 is already in full swing with loads of new and exciting products hitting the virtual shelves at Well.ca! We can’t wait to share our top 6 brands and products.
- FLOWER Beauty: Beauty for everyone: This new cruelty-free beauty brand—created by Drew Barrymore and exclusively sold in Canada through Well.ca—is both luxe and affordable. Everything is under $25!
- Kristin Ess Hair Scalp Purifying Micellar Shampoo: An innovative shampoo that cleans without drying scalp and strands. Micellar water attaches to oil and dirt and draws them out. Great for any type of buildup!
- The Gut Lab Glow Potion: We’re having trouble keeping this new all-natural supplement in stock. This potion—made with superfoods and adaptogens—will help you glow from the inside out!
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream: Made in small batches using organic ingredients, this deodorant cream—a blend of vegetable powders, charcoal & clay—absorbs moisture and helps inhibit bacteria.
- Honey Belle Gua Sha Facial Tool: When used with your fave facial oil or serum, the ancient facial massage technique Gua Sha reduces signs of aging, increases elasticity, and promotes radiance.
- The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30 with Antioxidants: Affordable and a customer-favourite, this mineral-based sunscreen protect using zinc oxide. Available in SPF 30 and SPF 15, they’re also suitable for all skin tones and absorb extremely well.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.