Rebecca & Erin’s Picks | Smoothie Boosters (feat. Kaitlyn!)
Erin and Kaitlyn’s (Well.ca’s Vitamins & Health Buyer) picks for perking up your smoothie recipe. With these tips and tricks, your morning will go oh, so, ‘smoothlie’.
- Four Sigmatic Elixirs: Erin loves that mushrooms are having a moment – and that Four Sigmatic made them taste better so you can enhance your smoothies easily and without fuss.
- Organika Gelatinized Maca Powder: Great for energy, strength, memory, libido and regulating hormone levels in both men and women; boost your smoothie – and your morning – with Maca powder.
- Organic Traditions Probiotic Super Greens with Turmeric: The ultimate greens: alfalfa, barley, kamut, oat, wheat, Chlorella, spriulina, moringa, matcha green tea, turmeric and probiotics (and of course, world peace).
- Wedderspoon 100% Raw Premium Manuka Honey KFactor 16: Add a little sweet to your start with sustainably sourced Manuka honey from New Zealand! This one carefully preserves all the bee enzymes and healing properties you want.
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70: Optimize your smoothie with hemp protein. With no flavour to affect the yumminess of the smoothie, this one is great for everyone (even Erin’s kids like it!).
- Corkcicle Tumblers: Say hello to the coolest cup ever. Made from stainless steel—and triple insulated—this vacuum-sealed wonder keeps your smoothie stylishly cold for 9 hours.
- Klean Kanteen Straw Set: Did you know 1 billion plastic straws are tossed daily? Using cleanable, reusable silicone and stainless straws helps stop plastic from ending up in our oceans.
Check out Kaitlyn’s blog post on 11 superfoods to upgrade your smoothie! And make your own smoothies with other Well.ca faves here.
For more health, lifestyle, and wellness videos, check out and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.