Rebecca & Erin’s Picks for Greening Your Beauty Routine
Over the last few years, we’ve made the shift to green but it has been a journey! If you’re looking to make the change but don’t know where to start, try switching these products in your daily beauty routine and you’ll be well on your way!
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara Black Tea: We love 100% Pure’s water-resistant and lengthening mascara, not just because it’s 100% natural but because it’s also smudge-resistant and perfect for sensitive eyes. Bonus: those tea leaves and fruit pigments smell divine…who doesn’t love that
- Pure Anada Natural Mascara: With hundreds of reviews and a 4.5 star rating on our site we can tell our customers are in love with this all-natural, lengthening and smudge-free mascara, and so are we. It is made in Canada, doesn’t flake or clump, is water-resistant and is very long-wearing. What more could you want?
- Coola Liplux Tinted Lip Balms: There was some serious excitement across the entire company when we launched Coola! They are known for their amazing sunscreen line and their lob balms are just as amazing! This natural, tinted lip balm with sun protection will leave your lips soft and smooth and it’s minty rose flavour is absolutely delicious!
- Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tint: Give your lips some serious love with the Pacifica Colour Quench Lip Tints. The avocado and coconut oil-infused all-natural hues will leave your lips nourished, naturally moisturized and absolutely gorgeous. Plus: the tints are 100% vegan and gluten-free. You have full permission to slather on as much as you like—your lips will love you for it!
- Pure Anada Petal Perfect Lipstick: A 4.5 star-rated product, Pure Anada’s Petal Perfect Lipsticks don’t just come in the most glamorous shades, they are also naturally moisture-intensive and go on silky smooth. Made entirely with rich butters, plant oils and natural waxes, they provide a smooth, creamy consistency. They also repair dry, damaged lips and promote cell regeneration with an infusion of rosehip seed oil – perfect for post-summer as well as the upcoming winter months.
- PiperWai Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant: This is one of our top-selling green and natural products, and no wonder, as the activated charcoal works diligently at combating odour absorbing perspiration. Charcoal can absorb 1000x its weight! This deodorant is extremely gentle on sensitive skin and contains 100% natural ingredients like organic coconut oil, shea butter and pure vitamin E.
- Schmidt’s Deodorant Lavender & Sage Deodorant: This natural deodorant smells amazing and it works! It also has antiseptic and antioxidant properties which are a nice bonus!
- EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo: EVOLVh’s is an all-natural salon-quality haircare line is fantastic for all hair types as well as for the environment. It is made from safflower oil and seaweed extract and it leaves hair soft, moisturized and strong. Plus the wild pansy, sweet clover, apricot, nasturtium, nectarine, passion flower and citrus seed extracts leave your smelling sweet.
- ANDALOU naturals 1000 Roses Complex Color Care Shampoo: Andalou Naturals is committed to social responsibility as well as women’s equality and has excellent products. Just a couple of uses of 1000 Roses Shampoo will leave hair looking softer and fuller with a lasting shine. Alpine rose stem cells strengthen while rosehip and pomegranate oils smooth and shield strands from fading, split ends and frizz. Colour-safe and gentle on the hair, this shampoo is verified gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free.
- John Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler: This great, all-natural conditioner and detangler has saved our lives (and our kids’ scalps!). We love how John Masters Organics Detangler leaves hair shiny and moisturized but never greasy—even with fine hair. It also doubles as a great leave-in conditioner, which helps with removing tangles and even gets everything out after crazy hair day at school!
- Pacifica Roll-on Perfume: Pacifica’s roll-on or spray-on perfumes have a glorious scent you’ll want to wear everyday—and when you find out that they’re 100% vegan and gluten-free as well as being made without phthalates, parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol or artificial colours, you can them it everyday! We love the Tunisian Jasmine Lime and Indian Coconut Nectar scents – wearing them makes you feel like you are on a mini vacation.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.