Rebecca & Erin’s Outdoor Picks for Kids
With the warm weather upon us (finally!), it’s time for us to share our fave outdoor gear for little ones from the Outdoor Toys Shop.
- Franklin Sports MLB Pitch Rocket: The perfect gift for any young baseballer, this shoots the balls up in the air, helping kids hone hand-eye coordination (and is way more fun than a tee).
- Micro of Switzerland G-Bike Chopper Deluxe Balance Bike Aqua: Rebecca’s kids love racing around on this balance bike and with it, her youngest learned how to ride at 2 1/2 years!
- PlaSmart PlasmaCar Blue & Lime: Her kids *may* fight over it, but Erin loves it. Easy to maneuver and self-propelling, it’s perfect for taking the kids to the park—with little effort from you!
- GeoSafari Jr Kidnoculars: Made and sized specifically for kids’ little faces, these binoculars are lots of fun for park explores and neighbourhood birdwatchers.
- People Footwear: A Canadian brand new to Well.ca, these slip-on, super lightweight sneakers come in great patterns and colours and are perfect for impromptu trips to the park.
- Puffin Gear Sunbaby Hat Pineapple: Keep your kids protected with an adorable wide-brimmed hat that—as Erin points out—has a handy chin strap that keeps it where it should be: on their head.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.