Rebecca & Erin’s Litterless Lunch Picks
Did you know that the average child generates a whopping 66 pounds of waste per school year from lunches alone? We want to help you reduce this by being your litterless lunch destination. Going litterless is a goal we can keep all summer long too…so here are our top picks for the best gear.
- Little Lunch Box Co.: Amazingly adorable bentos that are easy for little hands to open. Keep wet food next to dry in compartments and increase separate spaces with silicone cups.
- Yumbox: One of our all-time lunch faves! Light and compact with an easy-open lid, kids learn good eating habits with its illustrated trays. The single lid seals all food compartments; food won’t touch or leak.
- o bnto: This new Canadian brand has great leak-proof containers that are microwave-, dishwasher-, and even freezer-safe. Check out the exclusive-to-Well.ca value packs!
- Fuel: This more grown-up brand boasts sturdy cutlery, a microwave-safe main dish container, and a snack container with a basket to rinse & drain fruit (no soggy strawberries!).
- (re)zip: Ditch the disposables and opt for reusables. Both lead- and BPA-free, these bags are food-safe and leak-free. And 1 bag replaces up to 300 disposable baggies!
- OmieLife: This all-star has its own thermos, os you can pack warm AND cold food. It also has a handle so no bag required (less to lose!), is leak-proof, and is easy to clean.
- Fluf Zippered Lunch Bags: A Canadian brand that’s a customer fave, these durable, spacious, wipeable/washable zippered bags have an inside pocket for a juice or water bottle or ice pack.
- FlatBox Lunch Bag: The only lunch box that doubles as a place mat! Unzipped, it turns into a germ- and allergy-free eating surface that is machine washable so it stays that way.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.