Rebecca & Erin’s Fall Ready Picks
Whether it’s back-to-school or just back-to-routine, we’ve got everything you need to freshen things up this fall.
- Corkcicle Lunch Bags : This is literally the chicest lunchbox ever with its cool, half-moon silhouette and extra-long crossbody strap. Plus, it keeps food chill until you dig in.
- Corkcicle Coffee Mug: Keep your morning cup of motivation or your liquid afternoon pick-me-up toasty for up to three hours in this super-insulated, stainless steel mug.
- Corkcicle Hybrid: Clearly for only the coolest of sippers who prefer the hypoallergenic properties of glass with the cooling power of insulated stainless steel.
- Pixie Mood – Alecia Tote: Perfect for work or play, this super-soft, vegan leather tote has an inner pouch to keep you organized. And! We adore the stunning red lining.
- Pixie Mood – Kim Backpack: You’ll never run out of storage—or compliments—toting this versatile vegan leather backpack that converts to a crossbody with a pull of the handle.
- ECOlunchbox three in one rectangle: This nifty, stainless steel nesting bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate—and safe from being squished!
- Organika Plant-Based Beauty Bundle : Harness the power of natural rejuvenation with this collagen production-promoting beauty bundle for stunning hair, strong nails and healthy joints.
- SUKU Vitamins Radiant Complexion : Loaded with evening primrose oil, hyaluronic acid, as well as antioxidant vitamins and minerals, these wee beauts are designed to make you radiant.
- Four Sigmatic Matcha Latte with Maitake: If hanger turns you into a total beast, reach for a Mushroom Matcha Latte. Enjoy this sweet, earthy, dairy-free latte before or between meals.
Tell us your favourite fall ready picks!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.
Leave a Reply