Erin and Rebecca want to help you help the planet this Earth Month, even just a little. Here are some easy swaps to help you go green and opt for more natural products.
- S’well: While we definitely don’t need another S’well bottle, we sure do love these new designs. They highlight the beauty of nature – while looking great, saving the planet and helping us drink more water! The video features:
- LOVEFRESH All Purpose Cleaners (try Eucalyptus Mint or Grapefruit Lime): A fantastic, natural, Toronto-based luxe personal care company recently extended their line into home cleaning – and our customers are loving the products.
- Moss Creek Wool Works Dryer Balls: Reduce energy and waste by subbing wasteful dryer sheets with Canadian-made wool dryer balls. Add a few drops of essential oil and the laundry will smell great!
- Acure Organics Shampoos & Conditioners: We’re greening our hair care routine with high quality sustainable products made with plant-based and food-based ingredients and no parabens, sulfates or petrochemicals.
- My Magic Mud Activated Charcoal Toothpaste for Whitening: Charcoal toothpaste with no mess! Activated coconut shell charcoal, calcium bentonite clay, organic orange peel and mint extracts won our hearts (and smiles).
- Agent Nateur Deodorant: Our skin is our largest organ, so we don’t mind splurging a little on something that it will absorb – especially when “love” is one of the listed ingredients!
- Fitglow Beauty Vita Active Foundation: A new Canadian brand we adore – whose products improve and transform. We like to think of it as a fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to our skin.
- Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner: We love that this filler-free, effective skin care line is made with ingredients like natural clays, plant-based waxes, and steam distilled essential oils.
- Briogeo: One of our favourites, this high-performance hair care and hair repair collection is naturally based, yet provides stunning results. Just look at our hair! Featured here are:
For more health, lifestyle, and wellness videos, check out and subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.