Rebecca & Erin’s Canadian Faves
As a proudly Canadian company, we LOVE to support Canadian brands both big and small. In honour of Canada Day, here are our faves that we think you should definitely have your eyes (and your hands) on!
- Native Kids Jefferson Blossom Paint Print Shell White: Shoes that are shock absorbent, odour resistant, light-weight, & hand-washable—and in an infinite assortment of colours and designs. We just wish they fit us!
- Smash + Tess Sunday Shorty Midnight Black: Short enough to be flirty, long enough to be modest, and wide enough to ensure it doesn’t ride up—this will very quickly become your fave summer romper
- Province of Canada La Canadienne Womens Heather Grey Tee: Perfect for summer, these tees are made with a super soft, pre-shrunk jersey cotton that just gets better with time—like the country that inspired them!
- SmartSweets Berry Fish Pouch :With only 3g of sugar & 80 calories per pouch, these plant-based, non-GMO, gluten-, nut-, dairy- and soy-free candies kick the sugar but keep the sweet.
- Graydon Full Moon Serum: This feather-light formula helps to boost hydration and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s perfect for every skin type!
- Living Libations Best Skin Ever Rose Face and Body Oil Cleanser:This luxurious cleanser clarifies and gently exfoliates, leaving skin feeling energized and hydrated.
- Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic for Kids:These yummy chewables build your child’s healthy gut flora with 7 strains specifically chosen for tiny guts and better immune, oral and digestive health.
- Organika Plant Based Collagen Booster: Want strong nails & healthy joints? This collagen-booster with ginseng & carrot mimics traditional collagen peptides and boosts type 1 collagen production.
Find more Canadian Faves here.
What are your Canadian faves?
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.