Rebecca & Erin’s Best of 2017 Picks
As 2017 comes to a close, we want to say thank you to our customers for making it an absolutely awesome year! There were many amazing products and brands at Well.ca—here are your absolute faves.
- PiperWai Activated Charcoal Natural Deodorant: A natural, fresh-smelling, aluminum-free deodorant with coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. You already know how great it is—that’s why it’s a best seller!
- Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner: A clarifier since 1847, Witch Hazel is loved by our customers. It’s still in demand after 170 years because it works and is less harsh than other skin products.
- The Ordinary: Not at all “ordinary”, this brand literally flies off our virtual shelves. Ordinary has an excellent—and truly affordable—selection of results-driven skin care.
- Ten & Co.: This 100% biodegradable sponge cloth absorbs 15x its weight in liquid, is antibacterial and can go in the dishwasher or washing machine. No wonder we love it!
- 100% Pure: Our customers (that’s you!) love this all-natural beauty brand and so do we. Try greening your beauty routine with these faves.
- Fluf Lunch Zipper Lunch Bag: This cotton lunch bag has a food-safe lining, is durable and machine-washable and has a zipper that keeps lunch inside, where it belongs. We agree—it’s awesome!
- S’well Traveler Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Bottle (White Marble): S’well’s latest innovation. With a wide top and insulated lid it seems this stunning bottle is your new go-to for on-the-go. Perfect for hot or cold bevvies you can’t go anywhere without.
- nomz: Your fave sweets this year were nomz bites. You LOVED pistachio (yum) but they also come in Almond, Coconut and Hazelnut. They taste awesome – and really satisfy.
- Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk: The trendiest drink of 2017 was a Golden Milk Latte; and by whisking this small-batch blend of turmeric, dates, coconut and herbs in warm milk you can have one anytime.
Shop all Best of 2017 picks here.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.