2018 was an extra special year for Well.ca as we celebrated our 10th birthday! So as it comes to a close, we want to say THANK YOU to our customers for making it such a fabulous year. And having added tons of new products and brands this year, we’re wrapping it up with your ultimate faves. Here are our best selling products and brands from 2018.
10 Best Sellers for 2018:
- Reusable Straws: We noticed our customers wanted more waste-free options this year. The most popular one was reusable straws, which help the environment and our ocean friends. Onyx Straws were the bestselling stainless steel option, and GreenPaxx Silicone Reusable Straws were a top choice for parents. These reusable straws are non-toxic, dishwasher-safe, and super trendy.
- flip & tumble Produce Bag: Another top-rated, eco-friendly product in 2018 was this flip & tumble Produce Bag. This set comes with 5 reusable, machine-washable produce bags. Which are excellent replacements for single-use plastic produce bags in grocery stores.
- Sproos Collagen: Collagen was the hottest supplement of 2018, by far! No wonder, since it can improve skin’s elasticity, increase bone mass and reduce joint pain. The Sproos brand was a top choice from our customers. They’re a great Canadian brand that offers marine collagen, grass-fed bovine collagen, and special drink mixes to “Sproos Up Your Gut” or “Sproos Up Your Skin & Hair“. To learn more about collagen, read our blog on collagen supplement types.
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Roller: Crystal face rollers were a big beauty trend in 2018, and rose quartz was the top-seller. Enhance your beauty ritual with this crystal roller that helps cool, tighten and de-puff your face in seconds. To learn more, read our blog on jade rollers and how to use them.
- Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream Cabinet Size: Customers are calling this cult-fave skin cream“MAGIC”! Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream is a moisturizer, lip balm, after-shave, hair treatment and more! It’s made with all-natural ingredients like olive oil, beeswax, honey and royal jelly.
- Smash + Tess: This new Canadian brand is taking Instagram (and Well.ca!) by storm. The mother-daughter team behind Smash + Tess have created super comfy, stylish loungewear. Plus they’re available in lots of different styles in XXS through XL – so everyone can lounge in style!
- Snuggle Me Organic Lounger: One of our best baby products in 2018 was a baby lounger. It’s made from organic cotton, and it’s the only product on the Canadian market that mimics the secure feeling of the womb. We have a hard time keeping this product in stock!
- Kristin Ess Hair: Kristin Ess Hair was the best selling hair care brand of 2018—and a Well.ca staff favourite! It’s an affordable collection of luxe haircare and styling products created by Celebrity Hairstylist Kristin Ess. This brand used to sell exclusively through Target in the US, but now it’s available in Canada exclusively through Well.ca! Our top selling product was The One Signature Shampoo, suitable for all hair types.
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum Intense: This best-selling hair serum contains ultra-powerful ingredients like hyaluronic acid and caffeine. Customers rate it 5 stars in their reviews, so we know it’s a customer-fave. Studies show that it makes hair denser, longer, thicker and fuller!
- SmartSweets Sweet Fish: We can’t get enough of SmartSweets and apparently neither can you! These delicious, vegan Sweet Fish gummies have only 3g of sugar and 80 calories per pouch. Plus 100% of your recommended fibre!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.