Rebecca & Erin’s Back to School…Sneak Peek!
It’s never too early to start thinking about Back to School! We’ve been working hard to bring you the best of the best for 2017 — here is a sneak peek at some of our faves.
- OmieLife OmieBox: Wouldn’t it be great if you could pack your kids hot and cold foods in one lunchbox? Well with the brand NEW OmieBox lunch box you can! What’s even better is that they are air insulated and leak-proof, so everything stays nice and fresh until lunch time. We love it’s clean and modern design, and it comes with a handle so you don’t need a separate lunch bag! Our customers are already all over this one.
- Urban Infant Packie Backpacks: There’s nothing more exciting than your toddler’s first day at school and we bet it’ll be all the more fun with these adorable backpacks by Urban Infant. With its unique hidden clips to attach a matching Urban Infant Yummie lunch bag and an easy to clean, outer waterproof fabric, these backpacks are about to become every kid’s and mom’s favourite.
- Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens and Everything Bags: Itzy Ritzy’s stylish and all round snack bags will handle everything you throw in it, from messy sandwiches to travel makeup. We especially love the fun prints they come in, and their super convenient zipper tops. They are great for kids and adults alike, with a nice thick liner that’s washable and 100% safe for food.
- S’ip by S’well: Keep your kids hydrated with the new S’ip by S’well water bottles with ThermaS’well technology that keeps their drinks icy cold or piping hot – not just till lunch time but all day long. We are in love with the fun patterns and colours the bottles come in.
- Parkland: Just in time for the new school year, Parkland’s backpacks and lunch kits are here to make going back to school a little more fun for the kids. The Bayside backpack is our fave pick, featuring a water bottle holder and dividers to keep everything organized. You can also get fun little matching lunch kits.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.