Rebecca & Erin’s Back to School Checklist
Whether we’re dreading it or looking forward to it, summer will eventually come to a close and the littles will go back to school. Keep it simple and fun with this list of what your kids need this September!
- Parkland Bayside backpack Nebula Night: This pint-sized pack fits a mini explorer’s essentials. With a water bottle pocket, front zip pocket and internal divider, all is secure & organized.
- FjallRaven Kanken Backpack Ochre: This versatile, durable, lightweight backpack has a large main opening, 2 side pockets and 1 front pocket—making it super easy to load and unload.
- SOYOUNG – Narwhal small cooler bag: You and your little will love this machine washable (with a removable insert!), insulated cooler bag with a messenger strap for unburdened carrying.
- Montii Co. insulated lunch bag Superhero: Put the POW back into lunchtime with this kickass bag. Made for all kids with a craving for adventure it is way more fun than a regular lunch bag.
- Yumbox original bijoux purple + Neptune Blue: Great for picky eaters and kids that love to eat. Fill sections in these easy-open, lightweight, leak-proof lunch trays!
- OmieLife Omiebox Pink berry + Purple Plum: Change the way you pack lunches with this bento box that stores hot and cold food together—with double-walled, air-insulated, leak-proof compartments.
- Zoku Stainless Steel food Jars Teal: Whether on the road or in the classroom, this stainless steel jar’s vacuum insulated double-walled design ensures yummy food stays hot for hours.
- Lunchbots Rounds Green: Sized for snacks, this BPA-free and completely leak-proof stainless steel container has an easy-twist-off lid. Great for yogurt, applesauce, and more!
- Hydro Flask Kids Wide Mouth: When recess or practices happen, refreshment is key. Keeping sips icy cold for up to 24 hours, this bottle is the perfect companion for any adventure.
- Klean Kanteen – Kid classic with kid sport cap – Surfs up: Designed for kids 3+ and featuring a spill proof cap, this 12 oz., lightweight single-walled, small bottle is perfect for wee hands and big sips.
- Bumkins – reusable snack bags – Outdoors+ Hearts: Made from waterproof, wipeable fabric, these machine-washable snack bags are great for food or fun, help organize lunches, toys, electronics, and more!
- Light My Fire Original Spork: This version if perfect for newbie and experienced lunchers alike. Designed for smaller mouths, it is thicker and rounder than the Spork Original.
- Silikids – reusable silicone straws: We are all about reusable straws, and silicone ones feel much better on our teeth than stainless. These are non-toxic, flexible, and safe for teeth(!).
- Welo Kids – Probioric Bars Mixed Berry + Double Chocolate: With 3 billion live cultures per serving and proceeds going to tree-planting, well-building or to food banks, these bars are heroic and delicious!
- Wonder + Well Infused water Watermelon + Apple : Purified water, organic watermelon and natural flavours. No sugar/high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colours or flavours. This water is the bomb!
Find everything you need for back to school here!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.