Rebecca & Erin’s Baby & Kids Summer Ready Picks
One of Well.ca’s own Baby Buyers, Angela, joins us to talk about some products that are perfect for getting the little ones ready for summer! Check out the full list here.
- Micro of Switzerland Mini Micro Sporty 3-in-1 Kickboard: This adaptable set really grows with your child – the handles and seat can be adjusted depending on their size! We love that this scooter has two wheels in the front for extra stability.
- Skip Hop Central Park Outdoor Blanket & Cooler Bag Grey Feather: A summer time must-have! It packs up nicely and the cooler can be removed- perfect for picnics at the park or at the beach.
- Salt Water Sandals: These adorable leather sandals can be worn in and out of the water and are machine washable! One of our favourite summertime footwear choices.
- Puffin Gear Sunbaby Hats: We love that the extra-wide brim on these hats give extra sun-protection. Handmade in Canada and available in a variety of absolutely adorable prints.
- Babiators Navigator Sunglasses: Perfect for the tiny trendsetter. The best part about Babiators is their unique loss and breakage guarantee!
- Native Shoes: These closed toed shoes are made of washable vegan rubber. Available in a dozen different colours at Well.ca!
- Lassig Swim & Sunwear & Bucket Hats: We are loving how functional and fun this swimwear is! There’s no need to wear a diaper underneath and the rash guard has UPF 50. And don’t forget the reversible summer hats from Lassig! Mix and match with Lassig swimwear for maximum cuteness.
- Incredible Novelties Giant Inflatable Floaties: The perfect addition to any pool or beach party. Good for children ages 9 and up – our office staff was loving it!
- KidsWifi Protected Kids Wifi Network: A must-have for any parent. KidsWifi lets you control the internet in your house. You can filter content and turn wifi on and off – perfect for managing screen time!
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.