Because you are already amazing, we want you to keep it up! We’re here to help you eat healthier, take your vitamins, add in some exercise and be more mindful. Here are our top 2019 resolution picks to help you continue to take care of the best you this new year.
- Little Tucker Ltd. Snickaroo Squares: For an occasional low-guilt treat, indulge in these delicious, vegan, “snickaroo” squares. With nut butter, dates and maple syrup, they’re a healthier take on a Snickers Bar.
- Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter: Start your day with keto-friendly, fat-filled peanut butter. Made with healthy fats (coconut oil, avocado oil & MCT oil) and chia, flax and tapioca fibre. Plus, it has only 1g of sugar!
- ROAR Organic: Kick your sugar-filled sports drinks—but stay hydrated—with this certified organic, electrolyte-infused bevvy that has less than 2 grams of sugar and only 10 calories per serving. We’re loving the cucumber watermelon flavour!
- Elmhurst: These shelf-stable nut milks (almond, walnut, cashew, hazelnut or oat!) are delicious, and have less sugar than dairy milks. Plus they contain no carrageenan, dairy, gluten, or artificial flavours!
- MegaFood Gummies: These delicious and easy-to-swallow gummies are made with real, whole foods sourced from farm fresh partners and have no artificial or added colours, flavours or preservatives. We love the vitamin B12 ginger ones!
- Health Lab Collagen Beauty Balls: Collagen was our hottest supplement in 2018, and now we’re seeing it in snack-form! These beauty-boosting snacks can help improve skin, hair and nails and are absolutely delicious.
- Manduka PRO Mat: Start the year with a seriously comfy yoga mat. Made from durable non-toxic materials and latex-free, they help to curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year.
- S’well Camo Collection: There’s nothing like a beautiful new water bottle to help you drink more water. These cute new camo prints are very trendy and—as always with S’well—they’re plastic-free and built to last.
Rebecca is a mom to three young children and a passionate online shopper – and Well.ca’s CEO. She loves shopping for green & natural products at Well.ca to keep her family well.
Erin is a mom to three young kids, and she’s also Well.ca’s superstar CMO! She loves running, travelling, and cooking.