Fall treats don’t have to be packed with sugar and fat! Treat yourself with this healthy Pumpkin Pie smoothie recipe that’s perfect as a quick breakfast or post-workout booster.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 Banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup of your favourite Vanilla protein powder
- Agave Nectar to taste for sweetness (optional)
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup Ice
Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. For a thicker smoothie (that you can top with your favourite toppings and eat as a smoothie bowl), add less almond milk.
What’s your favourite pumpkin-flavoured treat to have in the fall?