Holiday Party Makeup Tutorial | Sparkle Smokey Eye
Shine bright at your next holiday event with this sparkly smokey eye makeup look! Watch to learn how you can recreate this on your own.
1. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner to create the base of your smokey eye.
3. Lily Lolo Eye Palette to add highlights on top of the gel liner.
4. Salt by Hendrix Illuminate Facial Glow Show Stopper Hhighlighter in the centre of the eyelid.
5. Pure Anada Pencil Eyeliner to ine the lash line.
6. Pure Anada Natural Mascara to coat the eyelashes.
7. Love Lash Magnetic Eyelashes to complete the smokey eye look!
8. Kaia Naturals all Natural Juicy Bamboo Facial Cloths to wipe any fallout.
9. Vapour Organic Beauty Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation – Start in the centre of the face and blend outwards.
10. Mineral Fusion Setting Powder to set the foundation.
11. Dr. Hauschka Brow and Lash Gel to keep your brows in place.
12. Tin Feather in”Vibe” to let the eyes pop.
13. Benecos Natural Lip Gloss in “Natural Glam” for a glossy lip.
Janine Holmes has been a prominent figure in the Toronto makeup and hair industry for over 17 years. As a noted expert in her field, Janine’s skills have been on display at events ranging from The Junos to Toronto Fashion Week. Once a trainer for MAC Cosmetics, Janine has a passion & flair for passing on the newest makeup and hair tips and techniques. She has had the opportunity to work with prominent photographers, directors, fashion designers and well-known personalities such as Lady Gaga, Adam Levine, Elisha Cuthbert and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Janine is also the Founder/Lead Artist for the mobile beauty company-I Do! Beauty Co.
Leave a Reply