Get The Look: Holiday Party Makeup with Pure Anada
The Look: Victorian Marsala – A modern look on historical glamour.
This look features Pure Anada’s newest eye shadow shade, Marsala. It’s a deep, luscious shade of shimmering burgundy.
The wine-plum shade of Marsala brings out the best in all eye colors. The redness of it complements green eyes, the burgundy of it brings out brown eyes, and the plum hue to it accentuates blue eyes. The very best thing about this shade is the versatility of skin tones it compliments.
We demonstrated this by glamming up two simply stunning women with such classic beauty and very different skin tones. So, what’s stopping you from trying it? Go for it! We’ll teach you how it’s done with a step-by-step photo tutorial below.
Get The Look:
2. Apply your favorite liquid or loose mineral foundation. Follow that with cream concealer under the eyes and any other area that needs a little extra coverage.
3. Sugar Plum loose mineral blush looks marvellous with this look. Apply a little to the cheekbones for a luminous glow.
4. Time for eyes: Stardust for the brow bone (or Gold Dust for darker skin), Marsala for the eyelid and blend into the crease.
5. Black Pureline Pencil along the lashline with Black Velvet or Onyx eye shadow blended over top. Then pile on the Black Mascara.
6. For lips, Hibiscus lipstick topped off with Apple Blossom lip gloss.
Leave a Reply