DIY Foot Scrub for Post-Winter Skin
When the winter ends and my feet are released from being bound by boots and covered with socks, I really love to attack those calluses and get them ready for sandal weather. And although it feels like the warm weather may never show up, using this simple and soothing scrub for feet is an amazing treat for any time of the year.
- Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- Celtic Sea Salt Makai Deep Sea Salt
- NOW Essential Oils Tea Tree Oil
- Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1/4 pint (or 4 oz) glass jar
- Chopped mint leaves (optional)
- Pour sea salt into your clean jar until it is three quarters of the way full.
- Add jojoba oil until it completely covers salt.
- Then add 3 to 6 drops each of the tea tree and peppermint oils, depending on the sensitivity of your skin.
- Mix, scrub, and enjoy the tingle!
I had sensitive skin and a sensitive soul, and I’m always looking to beautify my life through makeup, fashion, and holistic health. I’m a writer by birthright who loves speculative fiction and inspiring people through words. I’m also really silly, irreverent, and fun-loving.