DIY Chocolate Mint Body Butter
This rich DIY body butter smells like a decadent mint chocolate treat! Cocoa butter is a natural moisturizer that’s safe for all skin types, and peppermint oil is naturally uplifting, and invigorating.
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 ½ cups Cocoa Butter
- ½ cup Jojoba Oil
- 8 drops of Vanilla Oil
- 15 drops of Peppermint Oil
- A jar or other sealable container to store your body butter
- Warm cocoa butter in a double boiler on the stove until softened. When softened remove from heat, add jojoba oil, and let cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, add vanilla oil and peppermint oil, and whip on high using a hand mixer or standing mixer for 5-10 minutes (or until light and fluffy).
- Store in a sealable container.