Holiday, Snacks & Desserts
Crispy Ginger Cookies
8 years ago Posted at 11:40h 2 Comments
Perfect for the holidays, these crisp, spiced ginger cookies are festive classic that just happen to be gluten free! Read on for the recipe.
Crispy Ginger Cookies by Bob’s Red Mill Foods
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sorghum Flour
- 3/4 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 tsp Guar Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/4 tsp Cloves, ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and molasses and mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet and blend until combined.
- Place ½ cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls and drop into sugar cover the outside of the dough.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
What’s your favourite holiday baking recipe? Share it with us in the comments!
aurelie simonsPosted at 20:43h, 04 November
Love to bake. Its nice trying out different things. cookies, pies, cakes
aurelie simonsPosted at 20:45h, 04 November
Baking is one of my favorite things to do. Like to try different things, cakes cookies and pies. Nice to taste someone elses recipe.