Chocolate PB Morning Smoothie
This quick an delicious smoothie recipe is a great one to get kids to have a nutrition breakfast that they’ll love.
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup Blue Monkey Coconut Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cuisine Camino Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 2-3 optional ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend until desired consistency is achieved. You can adjust any of the ingredients to get a taste that your kids will love.
Do your kids love having smoothies for breakfast? What are your go-to recipes? Let us know in the comments!