Foodie Friday: Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
With super healthy chia seeds, cacao nibs, cocoa powder, chocolate almond milk, and a little bit of maple syrup, this creamy chocolate chia pudding recipe is the perfect healthy way to satisfy a chocolate craving.
Creamy Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate almond milk
- 1/2 cup ground chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 5-6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cacao nibs and whole chia seeds for topping
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then mix again
- Spoon your chia pudding mixture into a sealable container (or a few small jars for pudding on-the-go!)
- Let sit in the fridge overnight (or for at least 4 hours)
- Stir well, top with whole cacao nibs and whole chia seeds, and enjoy!