Homemade salsa is an easy, healthy, quick-to make snack that’s perfect for sharing with friends! Try your hand at making your own with this recipe from Eden Organic.
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 28 ounces Eden Organic Crushed Roma Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Eden Organic Canned Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 whole fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Eden Organic Apple Cider Vinegar or Eden Raw Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp organic maple syrup, optional
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped or fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp hot sauce, or to taste
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Serve with any chips or crackers, or with any warm Eden Refried Beans.
Eden Organic Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America and the largest independent manufacturer of dry grocery organic foods offering more than 300 organic food products. Majority of foods are locally grown within a few hundred miles of their home base in Michigan.