What is witch hazel and why is it a best seller at Well.ca? Seanna Cohen, Holistic Skin Care Therapist, takes us through her top 5 ways to use witch hazel.
Remember to look for distilled witch hazel (alcohol-free) like Earthwise Natural Witch Hazel Distillate.
Seanna’s 5 Ways to Use Witch Hazel:
- Use as a toner for acne prone & oily skin
- Use to relieve any itchiness from insect bites
- Use to reduce any under eye puffiiness
- Use to create your own face wipes
- Use to fight any nail infections
Seanna Cohen is a certified skin care therapist and founder of the Clean Beauty School, an online destination to learn skin care tips & tricks and get personalized advice. As a trusted skin care expert, she inspires others to take a holistic approach to beauty and find sustainable practices through her skin care coaching, webinars, and classes.