5 Ways to Use Ghee | #5things5WAYS
Ghee is clarified butter that’s super versatile and delicious! Here are Nicole’s top 5 ways to use ghee.
Nicole’s Five Ways:
1. Cooking: Replace oil and butter in your sauteing, baking, and roasting recipes!
2. Coffee: Add 1-2 tsp of ghee, 1-2 tsp of MCT Oil, and one cup of coffee to your blender. Blend for thirty seconds, and you’ve got a delicious foamy latte!
3. Savoury Oatmeal: Add 1-2 tsp in your morning oatmeal for a savoury treat. Top with your favourite salad toppings!
4. Body Moisturizer: Massage a small amount into your skin for lots of moisture.
5. Cuticle Oil: Dab a small amount on your cuticles during your home manicure!
Nicole’s fave ghee: https://bit.ly/2Dy6BMT
Nicole is the Content Specialist at Well.ca, when she’s not planning videos and blogging, she’s browsing recipes and hunting for new healthy snacks.