If you’re going green, you’ve probably already read our guide to the best natural cleaning products for your entire home.
But if you have a baby on the way or a new little one at home, you’ve probably found that health and safety take on a whole new (urgent!) meaning for you. You’ll be looking for gentle and effective cleansers that are natural and safe.
So we’ve made this list of five essential natural cleaning products that you’ll need for your new arrival!
- Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Pacifier & Toy Wipes are so handy around the house or thrown into a diaper bag. Since babies love to explore the world with their mouths, you’ll want to make sure that their pacifier and toys are always free of germs. The wipes are made from compostable bamboo and contain aloe vera to soothe soft baby skin.
- Dapple Fragrance Free Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid is a safe an effective formula. It’s perfect for washing not only bottles but pacifiers, sippy cups, and breast pump components.
- Attitude Little Ones Laundry Stain Remover won’t damage baby clothes thanks to its formula. However, it also gets out all the stains that baby makes!
- Method Laundry Detergent Free + Clear Once you’ve removed all the stains, toss those baby clothes into the wash with this detergent. It’s super concentrated but does not contain any perfumes or dyes.
- Aleva Naturals Multi-Purpose Spray Fragrance Free is great for all other jobs. This is a baby-specific formula that does not contain any fragrance or harsh chemicals and therefore is super gentle. Use it on any surface that needs a little spruce.