Here’s a makeup tutorial for an everyday natural look that is perfect for school or the office. Best part is, you can create this look in 5 minutes or less!
For the Eyes:
Physicians Formula #Instaready Eye Primer Duo Matte And Shimmer: Use this on your eyelids to keep eyeshadow in place, all day long.
- Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette: This is a great multi-use palette that can be used for both eyes and brows!
- Physicians Formula Eye Definer Automatic Eye Pencil: Janine demonstrates the “tightlining” trick in the video, use this eye pencil to define your lash line and add subtle definition to your eyes.
- Fitglow Beauty Vegan Good Lash +: This 3-in-1 mascara amplifies lash volume and length, while nourishing lashes with powerful plant extracts and proteins that promote growth.
For the Face:
- Fitglow Beauty Vita Active Foundation: Start with a foundation to even out your skin tone, this all natural foundation from Fit Glow is nice and light.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Classic: Add some colour with this multi-stick on your cheeks and lips. Janine uses the shade “Eros” on Sam.
For the Lips:
- Vapour Organic Beauty Aura Multi Use Classic: By using the same colour on your cheeks and lips, you create a nice monochromatic look that is cohesive.
- Mineral Fusion Liquid Lip Gloss: Add some shine to finish off your look, Janine used the shade “Polished” to add a clear sheen on top.
To Highlight and Set:
- Fitglow Beauty Lumi Firm: Strategically add highlights to your face, start by applying to the cheekbones, then add a pop to the inner corner of the eye. Finish with a little highlight on the cupid’s bow of your lip.
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Face Powder: This setting powder gives an illuminating effect to the skin, and sets the foundation to help it last longer.
Janine Holmes has been a prominent figure in the Toronto makeup and hair industry for over 17 years. As a noted expert in her field, Janine’s skills have been on display at events ranging from The Junos to Toronto Fashion Week. Once a trainer for MAC Cosmetics, Janine has a passion & flair for passing on the newest makeup and hair tips and techniques. She has had the opportunity to work with prominent photographers, directors, fashion designers and well-known personalities such as Lady Gaga, Adam Levine, Elisha Cuthbert and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Janine is also the Founder/Lead Artist for the mobile beauty company-I Do! Beauty Co.