32 Wellness Things to Do This Winter
As the days get shorter and the air gets colder, it’s easy to curl up inside and let winter pass us by. That’s why we’ve curated a list of some fun wellness-inspired items to keep you feeling good this season. Spring will be here before we know it, so grab a friend and start crossing these off your list ASAP!
- Sip on immunity-boosting tea
- Add a hydrating facial serum to your skincare routine
- Try a new workout class
- Declutter your closet – donate the things you don’t need anymore!
- Have a bath with a bath bomb or a bath melt
- Stock up on natural lip balm to ward off chapped lips
- Add a probiotic to your routine to promote a healthy gut
- Have a cozy night in – light a candle, watch a movie and get comfy!
- Use a non-alcoholic spirit, like Seedlip, to try a new mocktail recipe
- Treat yourself to a winter-inspired manicure or give yourself one at home!
- Try meditating
- Get outside – go skating, skiing, or tobogganing!
- Add a steam cube to your shower for an at-home spa moment
- Drink hot chocolate (with vegan marshmallows, of course!)
- Get cozy with flannel PJs or flannel sheets for your bed
- Use a hydrating hair mask
- Try a new plant-based recipe for dinner
- Incorporate an exfoliating body scrub into your shower routine
- Use a winter-inspired essential oil in your home – try peppermint, clove, orange or frankincense
- Have a tropical stay-cation!
- Spend the day volunteering in your neighborhood
- Read a book
- DIY a purifying clay face mask
- Wear clothes that make you feel comfy & cozy
- Enjoy a hot mug of bone broth
- Meal prep for the week using seasonal produce
- Use a lavender pillow mist to promote a restful sleep
- Take immunity-boosting vitamins, like vitamin C and D
- Unplug and enjoy time with family and friends
- Make some easy swaps to reduce waste!
- Start and finish a challenging puzzle
- Use a natural body oil to keep your skin feeling moisturized
What’s on your bucket list this season? Comment below to let us know!
Megan French is a Merchandising Associate at Well.ca. She loves staying active and is currently training for a half-marathon!