If you’re pressed for time getting your kids out the door for school this autumn, pre-make these muffins! They’re an easy take on a breakfast classic. These healthy banana nut muffins are made with Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix for a delicious, high fibre treat.
10 Grain Banana Nut Muffins
Serves 15 | Original recipe by Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- 3 Ripe Bananas (medium sized, mashed)
- 1 Egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a muffin pan or line with paper cups.
- Mix together the sugar, banana, egg, vanilla, and oil. Slowly stir in milk to combine. Add pancake mix and walnuts; stir until just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fill greased or lined muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.